Siam Niramit Show - Journey to the Enchanted Kingdom of Siam
• One of the largest stage productions in the world!
• Over 100 performers with more than 500 costumes.
• Amazing special effects using the world’s most advanced technology.
• An excellent introduction to Thailand’s history and culture.
• Stunning sets based on treasured works of art.
Face Book Thailand Tours Center click on here.
|2 to 20 Persons
| 1,200 Baht each
|Appx $38 USD each
Siam Niramit - World Class Spectacular Performance, Bangkok,Thailand. Dazzling Spectacle on the World's Highest Stage Held in the colossal 2,000-seat Ratchada Theatre, the Siam Niramit show boasts an 11.95 metre proscenium - certified by Guinness World of Records as the world's highest stage. Occupying more than half of the entire theatre space, the panoramic Ratchada Theatre stage is built to accommodate the show's monumental set pieces and a legion of performers (including real elephants and goats) to recreate a realistic ambience of Siam hundreds of years ago.
The show is suitably structured into 3 acts :
In Act 1 – Journey Back to History : Siam Niramit takes you back to the past to witness.
For over seven centuries, Siam has been home of diverse cultures, a cross-road where civilizations meet.
- The North – The Ancient Kingdom of Lanna.
The King and Queen lead a procession to worship relics of the Lord Buddha. They release a ceremonial lantern then the royal guards perform a display of swordsmanship.
- The South Seas – Traders from Overseas.
In the south, Thai Buddhist and Muslim cultures blend harmoniously. Chinese merchants arrive from across the seas to barter goods.
- The Northeast (Issan) – Heritage of the Khmer Civilization.
Villagers celebrate the religious festival in front of the sacred temple. Suddenly an ancient and revered Khmer temple, appears before their eyes. “Apsara” (angels) magically come to life.
- The Central Plains – Ayutthaya...The Mighty Capital
The peasants live a simple life, cultivating rice in the fertile soil of the Central Plains. Life in the palace, in contrast, is very grand, as Western ambassadors arrive to discuss foreign relations. Witness the magnificent procession of royal barges.
In Act 2 – Journey Beyond Imagination (The three worlds) : We visit the three realms central to traditional Thai beliefs.
Despite their diverse cultures and livelihoods, Thai people are all bound by a common belief in the religious principle of the Law of Karma. Good deeds or bad deeds in this world result in merit or suffering in the next life.
- Fiery Hell – Fiery Hell, where the flames are fuelled by peoples sins, is ruled by Phrayom, King of Hell. He ensures that the condemned souls receive punishment that matches the nature and gravity of their crimes. Liars have their tongues torn out; alcoholics are forced to drink from a cauldron of boiling water; adulterers must climb a tree bristling with sharp thorns.
- Mystical Himapaan – Himapaan is a mystical forest that exists at the boundary between our earthly realm and heaven. This beautiful and mysterious forest is populated by magical creatures such as kinaree (half woman-half bird), and nareepon (beautiful girls born from trees as fruit)... In this scene,we see Mekhala & Ramasoon, demi-gods who are believed, in Thai mythology, to be the progenitors of lightning and thunder.
- Blissful Heaven – Heaven, where Indra, the greatest deity of all, presides. Angels perform an elegant aerial dance.
In Act 3 – Journey Through Joyous Festivals
Thai Buddhists believe that to go to heaven, one must gather merit on earth. Thai culture is full of a wide variety of merit-making festivals, which combine religious ceremony with colourful and joyful celebration, for example, Ordination Ceremonies, Songkran, the Phitakhon Ghost Parade, Loy Krathong etc.
Suzie Help Desk Eng : Intl +66-81-308-2300 / Local : 081-308-2300
Thai Help Desk : Intl +66-87-040-4043 / Local : 087-040-4043
E-mail : email@example.com
Contact Face Book : https://www.facebook.com/thailandtourscenter
| Free Apps I LINE + ID : soidog33 | Whatsapp + ID : +6681-308-2300